Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, August 12


Molly: So what do girls do now? Do they throw their drink in your face?

Shane: Yeah, sometimes they do.

Molly: I'm not going to do that. You don't deserve that, you deserve compassion. But I'm not going to try to save you, it's something that you have to do for yourself, but take your time. Hopefully, I'll still be around.

---

One of the projects at work actually unearthed many lost memories of the past and pictures of myself and my sister when we were young were revealed in albums that have been long forgotten.

Managed to get hold of some that made me chuckle to myself; it's no wonder why I do some of the things today!

I like making ugly faces at the camera:





I smile without my eyes:





Sometimes I'm grumpy for no reason:



Sometimes I like looking shocked:



I'm usually happy around boys (hurhur)



Chilling with my favourite toy; wassup dawg.



And it seems I've been doing "the helga face" since young:



Last but not least, here are the two odd kids who turned out mighty fine (or at least that's what I'd like to think)




(This picture actually explains why I like to wear my undies up so high)
---

We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine

Now you want to be free
So I'm letting you fly
Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die


"Wah what's up with this song playing everywhere man."

Now we know :)
---

Post Prata Pondering

I had so many conversations in my head today, I barely know where to start. Maybe at the end of the day, it's best we retreat to somewhere safe where no one can reach far and dig deep. Maybe it's best we don't let ourselves be vulnerable to anyone or anything, and maybe it's best we protect and safekeep our sanity for self-preservation.

But maybe, just maybe, chucking the pride and risking it for a shot at happiness is the only way to go.

How do we find balance between managing our own needs and the needs of others? Do we fulfil the former to have strength for the latter? Or does the latter give you the satisfaction to complete the former?

Ahh, the complexities of life.
Gotta love it.

And good god, we are 2/3 into the year already!
Have you done anything to make it worthwhile thus far?

I know I have, and I give thanks to the special ones who have made this one of the most kickass years in my life :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New